Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, rest assured, if swine flu ever arrives in China, it'll spread faster than you can imagine.  I'll be dead within the day, haha.  I only say this because on the way to the gym, I saw no less than 20 people spit on the streets and 2 babies peeing in the bushes.  Apparently dysentery and other infectious diseases don't exist in this utopia called China.  Anyway, moving on....

Just wrote my last article for The Daily Mississippian.  It's been a fun distraction while in China and a really good way to stay in touch with American culture, but I'm kinda sad to not be writing it anymore.  It was rather fun.  Oh well, such is life.

Currently researching restaurants for Shanghai this weekend, because if I'm in a Westernized city, I plan to spend my time there as best as I can.  Already looked up every Italian/French/American restaurant possible, and even considering going to an Applebees.  Hehe.

Anyway, off to finish studying for Business Chinese.  Just checking in/trying to be better about blogging.

Cooper

1 comment:

  1. You posted at 2:44 am, is that our time or your time? Glad swine flu isn't there yet. That's pretty gross about the spitting and babies in the bushes. Monnie

    ReplyDelete